Transport Planner Czech (vervuld)
Mluvíte dobře česky a anglický a mate Zkušenosti a plánování s dopravou? We’re looking for a Czech and English speaking Transport Planner for our client nearby Rotterdam.
As a transport planner you possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to deal tactfully with customers, drivers and other team members. It is a challenging job which applies focus to the management of different international transport lines and the related supervision / guidance of international drivers. You are capable of dealing with deadlines while you are also analytical, accurate and decisive by nature. You can deal well with stress and definitely do not have a 9 to 5 mentality. Furthermore, you know how to address issues in the most effective way and have affinity with a real hands-on work environment where teamwork and a proactive attitude are of key importance.
Working within this international environment requires you to be fluent in both Czech and English. You will be responsible for various international transport lines containing Czech, Dutch and English drivers and are the daily point of contact for some of our biggest customers. Not only are you highly motivated and enthusiastic, you also have relevant experience in transport & logistics and knowledge of general software applications.
- Instructing and guiding a team of approximately 50 drivers.
- Taking orders from customers and correct registration within our transport management system (TMS)
- Efficient planning of trips based on customer orders, profitability, TMS entry and constraint compliance
- If required for part loads, hiring of subcontractors according to guidelines, purchase rates stated and confirmed by mail or fax
- Search for additional loads if required and where possible reduce empty kilometres
- European hours law compliance monitoring for drivers
- Inform customers about loading and unloading times
- Meet customer demands, including: pick up times, delivery times, delivery addresses, etc.
- Monitor equipment returns in cooperation with the equipment department and assure correct registration of these within our TMS
- Transmission of all order data from our TMS to the on-board computers.
- Working in rotated weekend and night shifts together with all appointed team members
The perfect candidate for our client is:
- Interested in working in the transport industry;
- Accurate, stress resisted and capable of working in a face pacing environment;
- Very flexible as this position involves working nights/ early mornings / weekends in rotation;
- Fluent in both Czech or Slovak and English, this is obligatory;
- Available fulltime and very flexible as you will be working in shifts (Start at 22:00, 06:00 and 09:00 H) in rotation with your colleagues and 1 weekend per 4 weeks;
- In possession of own transportation.
Our client is one of the fastest growing Logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the perishable industry, including Albert Heijn and M&S Food. It is through their operating centres in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Austria, France, Ireland and the UK that they service the whole of Europe.
Reageren op deze vacature
You can apply for the job via the button.