As Inside Sales Engineer, you are part of a sales team which is responsible for the Benelux market. You will be directly engaged in building relationships with existing and new customers, promoting the benefits of our products and services, hunting for sales opportunities, and expanding our market share. You make quotations, check incoming orders for technical consistency and work out customer requests together with the Sales Engineers or the product specialists across Europe. In addition you handle customer repairs and warranty claims with the help of our factory.
You take initiatives and provide a proactive approach to raise the results and enlarge the quality. Where necessary, together with the Sales Engineers you visit our customers. As a valued team member, you will give your insights and opinions, making a real contribution to our business. In this position there is a clear intention to grow to outside sales
- Higher education in a technical (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics) area, or mid level with higher level of thinking and experience.
- Several years of relevant working experience is an advantage (quotations, work in a technical B2B environment, technical order handling)
- Excellent communicational skills in English and Dutch languages (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of French is an advantage
- Able to build strong relationship with the customers‘ technical departments as well as Sales and R&D teams
- Good technical skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Customer focused, service minded attitude
- Accurate, reliable, effective personality
- Team player
Wat bieden wij
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- An independent and challenging position within an international working environment
- Extensive product and application training in Europe
- Become a crucial member of our Benelux team!
Kistler is one of the world's leading suppliers of systems and solutions for the automotive industry, production monitoring industry and high end industries like space and aviation, general research, weigh in motion, biomechanics etc. Technology from Kistler is used to analyze physical processes, and to control and optimize industrial processes.
Reageren op deze vacature
If you are interested in this position please apply by the "solliciteer" button below. Your application will directly be sent to the contactperson of our customer Kistler.